Projects: Chocolate Biscuit & Cracker Manufacturing
TEG were appointed project manager for a biscuit factory development.
The project scope included:
- 6000 m2 factory extension
- Four new baking and packing lines
- 32 head robotic packer operating in excess of 2000 biscuits per minute
- High speed tray flow-wrappers
- Dough Room, Mixers and ingredients delivery systems
- Services and HVAC
- Total project value was $ 60m
The Papakura factory development is largest capital project undertaken at the plant and an extremely tight timeframe for completion of the development.
The project delivered a bakery facility with a very high standard of finish. Stage 1 was delivered on time and under budget giving management confidence to proceed with Stage 2 & 3.